Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Playboy Store London, Cheers!

During my recent trip to London, I visited Playboy's largest retail store in the world, located in the shopping mecca on Oxford Street.
 
Open since September, this is the newest of all eight retail stores (the others are located in Las Vegas, Melbourne, Hong Kong, Kuala Lumpur, Bangkok, and Auckland) and features 4,000 square feet and three levels of pure Playboy-product bliss, including rabbit ear-shaped hangers for the clothing and lingerie. 

With camcorder in hand, I sashayed all over the store and up and down the 39-step spiraling staircase with Natalie, who gave me a grand tour. Click here to watch the video I shot to meet her and see this impressive retail outlet.

This story was highlighted on playboy.com's homepage. Click to enlarge image: